The Docker for Development and Operations training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container and how to manage and scale Docker.
- Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
- Create an image using Dockerfile best practices
- Use volumes in the application development process
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
- Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities
- Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines.
- Deploy applications with docker compose